Advanced Kinesiologist Registered Practitioner KFRP
Kinesiology (kin-easy-ology) is a holistic complementary therapy which involves using “muscle monitoring” as a tool to identify what is creating imbalances in your body and energy system.
“Muscle monitoring” is the application of a slow, gentle and light pressure to a muscle (usually the for-arm) to gather information directly from the body’s cellular memory. It will help identify food sensitivity, mineral deficiency, emotions, negative patterns, imbalance in the muscular system causing pain and stress.
Emotional traumas, stress and anxiety are often at the root of many physical and psychological problems that we experience. The tension can be held within the muscles for years and eventually will begin to manifest as a physical illness or pain.
The kinesiologist will work with you to discover the initial cause of the problem and then help you defuse it gently and harmoniously, using a wide range of tools such as acupressure points, stress release techniques, essences, colours, eye modes, behavioural patterns, breathing exercises etc.
Kinesiology has been shown to be helpful with:
- Balancing the body’s energy system before and after an operation
- Accelerating recovery from injury or illness
- Releasing emotional stress associated with physical symptoms such as: allergies, anxiety, digestive disorders, skin problems, ME Fatigue syndrome, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, numbness, asthma, sinusitis
- Increase vitality and resistance to illness
- Improve posture/co-ordination
- Setting and achieving goals
- Improve sport performance by removing blockages in limitations